Wednesday 22 October 2014

Class Project: School Magazine


Ambition Magazine:

Our task was to create a school magazine. This is my front cover. I chose the masthead 'Ambition' as it is a word which applies to my audience of students (aged 15-19). The colours behind the coverlines were used to replicate the effect of highlighters being used, likewise the font used looks like writing on a typerwriter so that it is clear to read. Whereas the other fonts appeared less clear and too bold. Overall, this develops the theme of the magazine fitting in with student life. 

Other fonts I considered were: 






If I had more time I would improve the image quality to improve the overall aesthetic of the layout, as at the moment the colours appear very bright which appears amateurish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment