Friday 24 October 2014

Class Project: Contents Page

Contents Page:

Our next task was to create a contents page for our magazine. The following screenshots show the progress of my contents page as it was being created. To begin I put the pictures on the side of the page and added frames around the images which matched the colours used on the front cover. I used the same colour on the font for 'contents' to continue the theme. 

Originally I used capitals to write 'contents' but the font did not look as bold as I'd it to, so I added a grey box behind the writing and changed the font style. This made better use of the space on the page and helped to cooperate more of the colours used on on the layout. 


I added the subtitles for the contents page next, this was arranged by 'featured stories', 'regulars' and 'groups'. 


This is my final contents page. I added page numbers and features for main stories. To improve I would add more images, text and create a better background to improve the overall aesthetic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment