Wednesday 8 October 2014

Possible Masthead Fonts




These fonts are all possible mastheads for our class project to create a school magazine. My favourite one is the 'Ambition' design, so I will continue to research fonts and other designs based on this word for my final magazine cover. This is my favourite because I think the font looks simple but bold therefore it should look good above my main image.. 


These are examples of school magazines created by other media students. Both feature bright colours, and feature coverlines based on exam stress and topics such as uniform. When I create my own magazine I will have to consider topics which apply to my audience (students aged 15-19). For example if I write about school uniforms and sixth formers are my target audience, this topic becomes irrelevant.









1 comment:

  1. Some nice comments here Devika but not enough over the last 2 weeks. Also please write an explanation of each post to let us know your thought processes

    ReplyDelete