Friday 13 February 2015

Creating my contents page


I've started my contents page by adding the features I know I'll have to add (headings, images). Now I'm going to rearrange the order until I find something which works and I can begin to make it look good. The blue background is being used temporarily to fill the space for the wide screen element. 


Here I have tried the layout of one of the magazines I have researched but I do not like the way it looks on the page because it does not look minimalistic enough to meet my target audience's preference. 


I added some of my text to make the contents page look more realistic. Now that the images are uniform and the text is on one side it looks more organised. I will add another image below the 'Thane' image, and fill in the 'Features' and 'News & Live' section. Also, I still need to add a colour to fill the background. 

1 comment:

  1. I prefer the bottom example, as it's more spaced out, but over all i love the colours you've stuck with!

    ReplyDelete